Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sundays are never good! Its either raining and you are stuck at home or its sunny and you are stuck doing work ! Well, work can not always be bad. But what about the time work makes you feel like shit !!
There are so many things running around in my mind right now. I don't know what to put my finger on.
On a friend's facebook I read: Quitters are never winners, Winners are never Quitters.
And today I am faced with the biggest dilemma of my life...am I a quitter or a winner? I know to win you have to work hard and often take a lot of bullshit. But what if when you taking bullshit and still not getting appreciated? I have worked successfully in a place where I was appreciated and definitely not treated as a kid or the new comer.
The question that keeps running in my head...should I give up something I love and something I could learn from just because I don't feel appreciated?
When I was filling in a questionnaire about Work Experiences last year, the one answer that came from my heart and mind alike was that no matter where I work I want my work to be appreciated.
I need answers coz I can't find them within myself. I am not afraid to ask for help coz I know someone somewhere better than me exits.
I love my work. Surely to ask for appreciation is not a sin? To give and not receive leads to frustration ! Which in turn leads to quitting!!
Till then I will continue to search...For the one answer I need to know-AM I A QUITTER OR WINNER?

1 comment:

harsha said...

its nice, i really like it!