Thursday, October 26, 2006

Nicknames

Oh how I love nicknames. Last night I was trying to remember the different names people call me and here are a few I remember.

Shrutters *love this one*
Shrutinderjit *don't even ask*
Shrutz *used to love it at one point of my life but absolutely hate it now*
Trendy Wendy *self imposed ;)*
Guddi *ahem*
Guds *ermmm*
Gud-day *my lil cousin used to call me that...laughs*
Moti *my brother gave me that name and it hasn't changed over the years*
Guddia *mommy daddy call me this :)*
Guddu Rani *lol...my uncle calls me that...cheesy I know..but it brings a smile on my face*
Shrutu *absolutely love it*
Quapa Nerd *this one makes me laugh*
Stinking lil Poo *don't ask!!!*
Rapchik Fairy
Drama Queen *coz thats who I am!!*
KalamWali Bai *coz the pen is mightier than the Mop!*

Thats all for now folks!!!

No comments: