Wednesday, October 11, 2006

DEATH

Dark and gloomy is the day,
Something seems to be on its way.
Dullness all around me.
Sadness is what is making me weak.
I have to go that I know.
But the love I have for you I cannot show.
Please do not weep,
The love we share is very deep.
No regret I have, no sorrow, nor joy.
I know this will be my final goodbye.

I see it coming closer to me,
Oh, I wish these tears from my eyes wouldn’t creep.
The priest is here, saying the prayers,
Mother hold me please, I am very scared.
Through joy and sorrow you have always been there,
I am sorry for I will no longer be there.

Goodbye Papa, please pray for me,
I have always been the black sheep of the family.
Is there no way out for me,
I really need you to be beside me.

I feel the divinity; I feel the silence,
I no longer feel the pain.
Now I know I will live again,
Far away from land and sea,
Paradise is where I will be.


03 February 2003.

1 comment:

harsha said...

its very nice, state of mind... sometime?