Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Its 1am and i still can't get sleep !! Sitting in this dark and comparitively empty room, listening to linger, I wonder what made me come to a strange new city. I am not the kind of person who gets homesick, but as the work pressure increases I miss being with family. I miss having people I could depend on. I miss chilling with mom, I miss the fact that my family could always get a reaction out of me. These days to actually get a true reaction from me is such a rarity.
I had my smoke meeting today, and surprise surprise, the smoke has been banned yet again ! This is really frustrating me. It all seems to boil down to the news team and well I do take the responsibility but the lack of communication is killing me !!
I feel like a lost child, a mute. I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. When is it alright to throw the towel and walk away? When is alright to run away from your demons? Sooner maybe than later, before the demons eat up everything you believe in.

No comments: