Saturday, May 08, 2010

Bloggity, blog!

So I've started blogging again, eh? Well, I'd like to hope so. I still have very limited access to the intarwebz so I'm not promising anything.

Besides being on a general low for the past few days/weeks (I've lost count of how long it has been) I don't know if I can muster up any fun stories. And we all hate emos (actually, I don't but whatever!!)

I have a story that I want to post on to here, it's not a sad one, it's incomplete and it's very girly! I'm never going to finish writing that, but I want to post it never the less. Feedback would be mucho appreciated.

For now, here's a song I love (oh god, it feels good to have access to Youtube!!!), 'Why don't you love' By Beyonce <3

Why don't you love me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you love me
When I make me so damn easy to love?
Why don't you need me?
Tell me, baby, why don't you need me
When I make me so damn easy to need?





There's nothing not to love about me
No, no, there's nothing not to love about me
I'm lovely
There's nothing not to need about me
No, no, there's nothing not to need about me
Maybe you're just not the one
Or maybe you're just plain....... DUMB
xxx

No comments: