Tuesday, July 01, 2008

TechnoNONONONO



I tend to get attached to things pretty easily. Back in the day I used to be surgically attached to my cell phone (only to text, I can never speak over the phone!!) and now it's my lappie.



I usually don't do much online, check facebook, play games, the usual. But for the past one week, my internet connection has been super sucky. I feel handicapped. I can't facebook and I have over 30 mails lying unread in just my hotmail inbox. Don't even get me started about gmail. All in all I can't even use MSN messnger. I called the Internet provider company and they have been giving me false hopes of sending an engineer in *soon* to fix the problem. I call they say Ji Maam Ji Maam (yes maa'm, yes maa'm) and that it's high priority someone will come today evening and sort it out. Arrrghh !I'm still waiting.

I feel so helpless. I NEEEED to facebook because I still need to thank people for the birthday messages from last month! Doh !




Shrutters sobs....

XXX

No comments: