Friday, August 08, 2008

Redesigning!

I decided to give my bloggie a new look and I did manage to upload a template I really loved, it had skulls. it was black and it was so cool. Perfecto, si? 

Well, I ended up losing my navigation bar and some other shit. It all made me very depressed. Stupid blogger eats up half of my music cassette and I can't change songs!

I did manage to understand the XML shit without any help from Mr. Schitt *go meee!!*  Hopefully I'll get down with this shit soon and everything will be back to normal...or so I hope!!!

xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good part is that there's more Shrutters in that picture now. Mmm, you look like an Indian actress with high heels! :-D

Shrutters said...

:D music is more imp than my face! I am going to change my template (again!) and pray to whoever is high up in the spiritual world to make my nav bar appear magically!! :D x

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to that ... We might see the whole Shrutters if it goes wrong again.

Shrutters said...

omg! the picture is gone forever and ever....

Anonymous said...

Mmmm ... saved it. Shruti007.jpg . Hehe ...

Anonymous said...

Just kidding ;-) ... Well, congrats on the new design ... Well done !!

Shrutters said...

hehe ok :) thankies :D