Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Auntie Shrutters!



"How's the baby?", I ask. In the cutest whispering voice my brother replies, "tiny." *Puts her hand to her heart and goes AWWWWWWWWWW*

I'm an auntie...woohoo ! I don't think I can stop saying it enough. I was an auntie before, Masi but now I'm a Fui too! Two nephews who rock my world ! Another little baby to spoil, pamper and love unconditionally.

I'm really reallly reallly happy for my brother & sister in law. My parents too, they are Dada - Dadi now :D I'm happy for my sister, my nephew who now has his own little baby brother :D I'm missing home, I really really want to be there, hold the little boy in my hands. I wish I was with family just so I could hug someone and jump up & down. :)

"A wee bit of heaven
drifted down from above-
A handful of happiness,
a heart full of love.

The mystery of life,
so sacred and sweet-
The giver of joy
so deep and complete.

Precious and priceless,
so lovable, too-
The world's sweetest miracle,
baby, is you."
-Helen Steiner Rice

Words can't express how happy I am right now. I have a big smile on my goofy face, and I wish all the love and luck to my brother, Nish and his beautiful wife, Davina :) God bless you both. Love you :D

xxx


No comments: