Tuesday, August 12, 2008

...And the reason is you

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
-The Reason by Hoobastank

I had a very rough day yesterday. The world crumbled in and it just seemed that nothing will go right...EVER!

Well, today is better than yesterday, and tomorrow will be better than today. Why? Because I realized I have wonderful people to share my life with.

Whenever I feel emo, I just remember that I have a family who care for me, a boyfriend who loves me beyond compare and a best friend who makes me laugh with her witty comments and is always there when I need a shoulder to cry on.

I'm grateful for these people, and no stranger could ever imagine the influence they have on me. No one could take their place, no one could be more perfect.
Sure, I have days when I want to scratch their faces *of course I don't mean Steph's face*, but these people have been there for me and made my life beautiful.

I might be shifting back home in January and it tears me apart. How will I survive when my heart is here in London? How will I breathe without my independent lifestyle? I'll survive knowing that my four years were filled with beautiful, precious, funny and some just plain on crack days because of Arun and Steph.

And for tht I am grateful :)

XXX

No comments: