Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bored!



You can skip it if ya like, but since I love these stupid thingies, here we go! :)

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
To Mr. Schitt, and he probably deserved it! pfft

Who came over last?
I don't remember, it's been so long *sobs*

Do you drink beer?
Sometimes

What is in your pocket?
I haz no pockets!

What's something fun you did today?
Nothing!

What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
Kitteh!

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Wuzzat? No rear view mirror for me... My car is a BuS!

What is your favorite kind of gum?
Bubble?

Do you have any tan lines?
Fank God no! I am naturally very evenly tanned

Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Yes, Mrs. Neogi

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
Sometimes, but I usually mess up so I avoid *blush*

How tall are you?
Not very, 5feet1 :/

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
Um depending on where the departure location is, I have travelled far and wide...soon it'll be NYC *grins*

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
Both :)

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
Mommy :D

How long does it take you to shower?
I don't know, never timed myself :O

Can you use the grill?
Um..maybeez :/

What is the last letter of your middle name?
No middle name

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
8 hours of beauty sleep

What is your favorite song at the moment?
Love me Dead by Ludo, Viva La Vida by Coldplay, Out of Control by She wants revenge, and I did it my way by Frank Sinatra

Any up coming events you're excited about?
This weekend! Paaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss *grins*

The last song you listened to?
Brand New by Drake 0.o

What are you doing tomorrow?
I got no clue!

Who was the last person that helped you stop crying?
Noone, I helped myself :))

What would you say if someone told you they loved you?

I'd be in shock so the response would come a few days later ;)

What do you hate about your school?
Okay, this is confusing, "school" as in uni or school as in school???? I hated SCHOOL but I loved everything about Uni :/ phew

If u married the last person you said "I love you" to who would it be?
*rolls eyes* I wouldn't marry so this question doesn't make sense!

Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
No...how do you do that? *gasps*

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
:) Second Life?

What friend knows you the best?
Stephanieeeee & Sonum :)

Last person to see you cry?
Mr Schitt

Are you a forgiving person?
I forgive, but I never ever EVERRRRRRRRR forget!

Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
That's a bit creeepy ! Hell no

Have you lost a friend recently?
I don't remember :/

Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Nope

How has this week been?
Just started and it looks very cloudy so I'm not keeping my hopes high!

Do you have a best friend?
Yup!

How many siblings do you have?
Two!

Did the last friend you lost mean a lot to you?
Like I said, I don't know, if he/she did mean a lot to me, I would remember...wouldn't I? pfft

How many true friends do you have?
I don't know...One?

Do you remember your dreams?
yes...very very very well :)

How is your hair?
Crap? bedhead!

Name something that made you frown today:
Someone being offline :/

So, what if you married the last person you kissed?
So...what if? Pfft

If you could change your eye color would you?
No...I like my spoooky really black eyes thankewverymush!

Last person you told a secret to?
*rolls eyes* I don't remember

What's your favorite thing about Sundays?
Everyday is a sunday for me *grins*

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Yes....!

Ever kissed someone who's name starts with a Q?
Um...No! and now I want to ;)

Do you have a best friend to lean on?
I hope so... *shuffles feet nervously*

Have you ever had the opposite sex wear your underwear?
Gross! No

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Sleeping!

What was the weather like today?
Crap as ever!

Do you want to cut your hair?
No, I'm paranoid!

How do you make your money?
Interesting question.......................

Was today a good day?
Well so far....

Do you bite your fingernails?
Nope

Do you like Mexican food?
Love it

Do you watch a lot of tv?
No, I hate TV

Have you ever snuck out of your house late at night?
Hahaha...yes...got caught... and did it the next night again! :P

What did you eat today?
Nothing yet

What happened at 10:00am today?
Nothing interesting

Did you hug anyone today?
No..I needz hugs! NAOW!

What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?
Made the bed?

Last person you went to the movies with?
I don't remember...god it's been so long!

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
I would like to stay with Today!

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Exactly where I am right now !

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Nope

How many times have you kissed the last person you kissed?
Wayyy tooo many time!

Do you want to go to college?
Been there, done that :)

Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Yes...alll the time!damn them!


xxx

No comments: