Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Cosmo Quiz !



Cosmo does this really cool quiz with the celebrities which they attach to the main interview article. Well, seeing as I never will become a celebrity I thought I might do one for my bloggie!!

Name: Shruti

Nickname: Shrutters

My favourite part of my body is:

a) My bum
b) My boobs
c) My legs (x)
d) My stomach
e) Other (x) My lips

I think my body:

a)
Is just right
b) May not be perfect, but it's real (x)
c) Could stand to lose/gain a few pounds
d)
Other

When I want to feel sexy, I put on

My high heels

The best thing about single is

Being able to do your own thing.. ALL THE TIME!

And the worst is

No random hugs and kisses :(

I can't resist a guy who's

a)
A talented athlete
b) A talented musician (x)
c)
A talented actor
d) Talented in bed
e)
Other (x) With naughty eyes and a smile to match ++ Flirt! ++ Knows his Eric Clapton from his Hendrix (basically who knows music!!)



I've been in love:

a)
Once (x)
b) Twice
c)
Lots of times (x) I fall in love with myself everyday :P
d) Never

My celebrity crush is

Alex Turner, James McAvoy and Daniel Craig (but you probably already knew that!)

The one thing I know about men that I wish I knew 10 years ago is

They think they know everything, BUT they don't
!!

I would never date a guy who:

a) Smoked
b)
Didn't want kids
c)
Takes longer than me to get ready
d) Dated one of my friends in the past
e)
Other (x) Is too chicken to get inside my head! + Doesn't let me be me! + Does drugs

There is The One for everyone:

a)
True (x) There are a lotta THE ONES! It depends on the situation!
b) False

My favourite kind of date is:

a) A movie
b) A gig (x)
c) Dinner at a restaurant (x)
d)Dinner at his
e) Other (x) Picnic on a nice summer day!

The worst chat up line that's ever been used on me was

You look like an Indian actress!

In relationships I usually:

a)
Wear the trousers
b) Am the emotional one (x)
c) Make all the plans
d) Overanalyse everything (x)

I think it's sexy when a guy:

a) Is a bit of a bad boy
b) Calls his mum every day
c) Is good with his kids (x)
d) Has an amazing body
e) Other (x) Is a bit nerdy-geeky-dorky!

It's really unattractive when a guy:

a)
Gets jealous (x)
b)
Lacks motivation (x)
c)
Is high-maintenance
d)
Has a huge ego (x)
e)
Doesn't listen (x)
f)
Other (x) Is self centered, is anti-social, too whiney.

When I have a drink, my friends would say I mostly:

a)
Talk (x)
b)
Dance (x)
c)
Fall over (x) Spill my drink, break a few glasses
d)
Argue
e)
Other (x) Smile like a fool, flirt!

The song that always puts a smile on my face is

Kabhi Kabhi - old Hindi song!

My worst habit is:


a) Eating junk food (x)
b) Swearing (x)
c) Saying what's on my mind (x)
d) Reading tabloids
e) Watching cheesy TV
f) Other (x) Shopping too much, not being on time, being lazy, being naggy!

The best piece of advice I've ever been given is:

Love yourself first and the world will follow ! Don't know by who :)


xxx






2 comments:

Shrutters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

madnesssssss..........

i am a groupie.. i am a fan.. a follower.. i worship your blog..

my home page is your blog.. i get all the news from here...

bbc.. google... huh.. wtf is that...

this blog is everything... :)