Friday, August 01, 2008

NUFF!

Too many pictures in bloggie, don't ya think? Well that's because I've been leading a boring quiet life right now. Yup! Nothing exciting happening at my end of the woods *shocking!!!!*

I've come back to London and the house looks like it was hit by a tornado. I hate builders, they decided to work on my priddy house while I was away!! *argh* But I'm sick of cleaning and all that bull. My life in London seems to be a round circle involving only cleaning, cooking & getting drunk! *I exaggerate, there's not getting drunk involved!!!!* I go on a strike! I am NOT unpacking till I don't know when!!! Pffftttt



When I'm here I end up having the idiot box on all the time. It's usually VH1 or some rubbish like that. Last night I was watching Top 40 Power Ballads of all times. They seem to have a lot of countdowns like these here. Well, anyhoo the worst bit of it all was, that I knew almost ALLLLL the songs and to add to it, I was singing along because I remembered the lyrics so well. Meh I'm such a loser!

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is about weeks or months nothing happening and then suddenly giant steps forward ... These 'empty' periods are very important to what's coming. Be lazy, do nothing, watch the idiot box, give your mind a break. Don't feel guilty about it !! And no, you're not a loser ... it's great to sing along with stupid songs, I always do that in the shower ;-) Btw, can you post that list ? Thankies ... :-)

Shrutters said...

I'm not feeling guilty about it. I'm kinda bored of it already !! :D
I could post that list but that would just stress on the fact that I'm a tote loser ! :P
I'll do a list of my fave ones tho.. I think!The stupid countdown did have my fave one, Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers x