Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's official...I'm a workaholic!

I like working...QUITE a lot! Most people see work as a burden, but I enjoy what I do. Sure, I hate the political drama and I'm not very good with certain people. But at the end of the day, give me an article to write and I'll love it.

My closest peeps know that. I will prioritize my work over anything. In fact, my main criteria for a guy is, he has to be a workaholic. My ex worked most weekends, and I didn't mind it so much. Only someone who can love his work as much as I love my work can understand me. It's complicated.

I never tried to deny this. Sure, I like having a life besides work (an after work drink never hurt anyone). But I think, increasingly, I look forward to Mondays. Last week, I pulled an all-nighter at work, tumbling back home at 4.45am and then worked a full day on a Sunday. That was the best Sunday I had in months! Terrible, I know.

It's sad, but it's true.

1 comment:

Renaat said...

omg, you really àre a workaholic ... :-O Hope you're ok :-) x