Saturday, June 27, 2009

25 things about me, coz tagging is lame!

1. I hate shopping! Most people think I'm a shopaholic, but I have to be forced to actually buy something!

2. I love to talk, but I love to listen more. I'll only open up to someone I feel connected to, else you will never know what's going on in my mind.

3. I hate confrontations, but I don't like the silent treatment either. I don't mind if someone screams at me or argues, I break down when I'm ignored.

4. I used to deny myself food when I was in my teens because the girls I used to hang out with called me fat and ugly, but I love food now and love my curves!

5. Most people think I'm a snob, but it's just coz I'm not a conversation starter and I'm actually really shy.

6. I'm some what of a prude!

7. I over-analyse every detail of my life.

8. I'm pretty sensitive, but put on a brave and sometimes aloof face to avoid getting hurt. This is also the reason why I keep a certain amount of distance from people.

9. I love my mother the most, but I know I'll do things to hurt her and it tears me apart to think about it.

10. I get depressed very easily.

11.I lack confidence & social skills, even though some people might think otherwise. I have a very low self esteem and need a lot of reassurance to keep me from losing it.

12. I love my life in London but I miss my family and the life dearly, but I'm glad I have my boyfriend for support.

13. Having my own career and being financially independent is crucial for me - I have always wanted this - since I was a very young girl.

14. I was bullied in school and even though people say I should let go, I still carry the burden of not being good enough.

15. I'm not into night life anymore - if I want to go out, I'd rather go to a quiet bar for a nice cocktail and conversation.

16. I would love to live in New York.

15. I'm addicted to Second Life - Yes I'm a loser !

16. I'd rather read a book than watch TV

17. If I take something on I need it to be perfect - I enjoy hard work and challenges. When I'm over burdened with work, I might feel weak, but I feel immense joy when I finish whats been given to me successfully.

18. I love Chanel !! But think luxury is over-rated, and people who have it take their life for granted.

19. Nothing makes me more happy than to write, I enjoy writing - be it a press release, a poem, a story or just random rants!

20. I've been in love twice.

21. I want to open a restaurant one day.

22. I hate the instability of my life right now and I hate being weak.

23. I want my parents to be proud of me.

24. My favourite colour is Blue not Pink, as most people think it is.

25. I really appreciate everyone whose come into my life, my friends mean a lot to me.


xxx

No comments: