Monday, November 27, 2006



You know what I Hate is being stopped on my way to work/shopping/home/pub by random people. If you ask me where the tube station is I will reply but what I don't want to hear from random people is that I need a free newspaper, that I need a haircut/makeover, that I look like a model, that I should give money to blah blah charity!
No I don't have thrity seconds to spare, and I am broke! I am my own charity and I know I look like a model so I don't need a makeover!
Next time I get stopped by a random stranger oh god! please let it be them offering me money or work!! Yes I would like that!! Else I am carrying a board around my neck saying "I am a broke student, I can't help you so move out of my way!!!"

xx

1 comment:

harsha said...

hee hee, my favourite entry so far!
i visualised the sign board... it's hillarious