Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Same

If I've learnt one thing over this year it is this - people are not nice. I know it's said if you are nice to someone, they will be nice to you. Maybe it's my own fault and I'm completely horrible - but end of the year & I've learnt I have no one to lean on to.
Even the closest of closest people think I went out to hurt them, when I didn't. My head is spinning all over the place and I swear to God, I never tried to hurt anyone.
Even when I was 14, and my supposedly best friend spread vile rumors about me, I didn't do anything - I let it go. That's who I am - I passively let things pass me by. I'm scared of emotion - coz I am so full of it.
I just wish people were easier to understand... I am exhausted and tired of all the fights. I just want this year to end and I would like to say I'm looking forward to the next year - but truth is, I'm not.
It's gonna be the same shit all over again.

No comments: