Monday, September 08, 2008

Put your pants* where they belong!

I don't get it, is it supposed to be sexy? Showing your pants like that. I'm pretty grossed out. And it's all these boys doing it. Is it like a young people thing that I'm too bloody old to understand? I don't find it sexy. Showing of like a tad bit, is hot. Showing your entire boxers or in some cases your butt crack is soooo not! Same goes for all the girls.

I do LOVE Lil Wayne's hoodie in the picutre above, though. Now that's hot!!

*shakes her head mumbling, "I don't get it, I don't get it!"

Old me :P


*pants refers to underpants *rolls eyes*

xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, a real oldie commenting here ;-). It's not about sexy or hot, it's just another way to shock people and get some attention. Jump, jump, wave, wave, 'Look at me, look at me, my pants are almost on my knees' (well, mine too, but only on the toilet). I just smile and think 'tsssss' and go on doing interesting stuff.

humanobserver said...

You are absolutely true....

Shrutters said...

When did ya get so clever Rennyboy? I think old age does that to you. ;)
I do get the fact that most of them do it for attention, but that is exactly what I don't get. It doesn't bother me as much as it baffles me. But meh!

Human observer..thanks for your comment :) xx