Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Shout Out !

I have a 2837283687917297193 and a million more things going through my head right now but before I do anything else I want to make a shout out to my elder brother (whose recently found out the link to my blog with a little emotional blackmail!!!)
Anyhow, it's his birthday today, and I just want to wish him a very Happpyyy Birthday! I would've said this on facebook too, but crap connection doesn't allow me.



My brother, Nish, is my fave guy in the whole wide world. He's the guy who taught me how to play cricket, albeit grudgingly, he taught me it's okay to be possessive, it just means you are loved. He is the one who would sit outside Taj Mahal with me as a kid, because I wanted a picture taken and noone would let me, so we kinda protested ;) He is the one I would turn to if I ever need anyone. I remember, when I shifted to London he was the person I called up and cried, just because I needed to. I do think I embarrass him loads, and I am often the butt of his jokes, but he's the only person I'd never get offended with.

To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.

~Clara Ortega




I love you loads my big brother :) Wish you all the love and luck in the world. You deserve it :) Here's to many more wonderful years and memories to come *clink-clinks the champagne glasses ;)*

XXX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why havnt u written anything Nice abt me. givig u a weeks time or will complain to Mom as i always did as a kid...

Shrutters said...

Oh my dear text speak sister I love you loads too ! But it wasn't your birthday so don't try to steal our brother's thunder. You'd get a shout out too ! Although a week is too short notice..i need more time to make up NICE stuff about you ;) kidding.
mwah xx

Unknown said...

I LOVE BOTH OF YOU A LOT. YOU ARE MY LIFE.