Wednesday, July 23, 2008

*cough* *cough*



What's worse than being ill? Being terribly ill ! Sad joke, sad joke! Owing to the crap-fest going on in my head I'm finding this really funny.

I'm feeling ugh ugh ! I'm leaving home on Sunday to go back home. Get it??? Eh me neither!

I travel this weekend and the stress is already beginning to get me. So wonder why I go eh? Coz that's home sweet home too !

I'm complicated. I know. WTF am I blogging for? Becausssssseeeeee I wanted to
upload these pictures. I love love love Cartoon Stock.


If you don't get the humor, blame it on my illness *shakes angry fist in the direction of general crap weather making her ill!!!!*


XXX


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cough cough, well, don't have any advice on this ... I'm not a doctor, you know ... ;-)
Or perhaps you could check out this site to get better : www.rathergood.com . In case you don't like it ... hey, i'm only human.