Thursday, July 16, 2009

A new toy!

Recently, I stumbled upon this great website. It's fun, it's quirky and it's so ME! All the boys look away now, coz this is all about fashion & style!

The website is called Looklet and it's perfect for the fashionista (or lack of) in me. I don't think I have a lot of style, but I look playing with looks. The website allows you to style their models in all the designer and high street gear. It's quite kooky, but I love it.

I created a vintage crazy look and here is the result. It's called Granny, because it's like raiding your granny's cupboard. Vintage jacket, pearls, grandad's hat, mum's old skirt...well ya know basic vintage :D

I can't stop playing with the different looks I can create on the website, it makes me soooo happy!!

Every now and then I'm going to upload my looks on my bloggie, just coz I'm trying to become obsessed with fashion. XD

xxx

No comments: