Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If music be the food of love, play on - Shakespeare

I was standing on the platform today, when this guy walked up and stood next to me. The train was still a whole three minutes and I could hear this thumping noise coming from somewhere. It was really audible, almost as if the music was on loud speaker. What was this - was London Transport finally installing music on platforms for my mild entertainment? Nah ! I doubt them misers would show such a kind gestures.



Then I looked at that guy and thought, "U2, really?" I smiled. I got nothing against Bono and his guys. But you know when you look at someone and immediately think "Bob here would be into a little rock n'roll", and then BAM! it hits ya, Bob is a cheeky git who actually loves Spice Girls and he is straight !!

Still smiling, I fumbled around my bag to find my own iPod, pressed play only to look up embarassed. Playing on the little gadget stuck in my bag was All I Have To Give - Backstreet Boys. Hey! Don't judge me, my iPod is a bit outdated.

xxx

No comments: