Thursday, December 11, 2008

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness



OMG! It took me almost six months to watch this film! *gasps* I'm in love with it. I'm beginning to realize the movie buff in me has got lazy and doesn't watch films on time! Seriously, it took me a year to watch Juno- another awesome film.

I did go to watch Madagascar Escape 2 Africa yesterday, only because Mr. Schitt knew in advance I'd WANT to see it. I loooooooove animated films. Anyhow, Madagascar Escape 2 Africa is pretty awesome too. It's the kinda film you just leave the movie hall feeling...ummm Groovy!

This is from the first film:



So I knew Madagascar Escape 2 Africa was going to be good. It is all the goofiness and silliness I love in the film. It's a good film, but Kung Fu Panda is ACE!

Go watch it....NOW


xxx


No comments: