Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where's the Funk in Funky Town?

SO, it's been three weeks since I landed my cute tushy to Funky Town. All goes well, little drama, little pampering, little everything. But last night, I finally went out at night with my girlies.

We went to this lounge and then to this club, I say club, people call it a club, but it has to be the tiniest club in the world. It's all a bit icky. Anyhow, this place is called Shisha. A few of ya'll would know about it. It's the most overpriced place in Funky Town and filled with the biggest bunch of losers.

So, I was one of the losers there last night. We went in about eleven o'clock. *OMG! Who goes to a club that early?* Well, I do. I don't really see the time, if I want to have a good time at four a clock in the afternoon, I'd go out and do it. Besides we were in Shisha for what I thought would be just one drink.

We entered and this place was deader than a cemetery full of dead people! I didn't care much, I don't need a crowd as such to entertain myself, I can just have a great time with my girlies. Dum dee dum, three of us decided to have Kamakazee shots before we head off. The DJ when we entered was playing LOVE SONGS! You know those really cheesy 80s music, excatly that. No wonder the place was dead. My friend went and told the DJ something.



Like I said, I wasn't bothered. But after the shots, my friend really pestered me to go to the DJ and ask him to play one decent song AT THE LEAST! Grudgingly, I went up, asked Mr Oh I'm So Hot but in reality so Ugly DJ *can you see I'm vain?* if he had Whiley. He said WHAAAAT ! Rudeness ! You say pardon and not WHAAAAT ! I repeated. And he said no. I mean really he hadn't heard the awesome "Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble" Whiley! Everyone loves Whiley. How can you not know who Whiley is?! Anyhow, I asked him politely if he had any other number besides Love Songs. He said he doesn't have any songs.

I was flabbergasted ! I mean sure I wouldn't go to LDN and start talking to a DJ, and even when I have, they have been the most polite and genuinely nice people! And I'm not talking about Student Bar Djs here. I had a good mind to tell him to fuck off, but then I didn't. I have to go back to crappy Shisha again on Friday. I shouldv'e asked him why is he a DJ if doesn't have any songs?

Oh Mr. Schitt! Maybe I shouldv'e gone with you, you make me look so much more cooler and I don't get rudeness slapped on my face! Mr. Schitt make me coooooool ;)

XXX

No comments: