Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I really hate human beings!

I am so fucking pissed off right now, if I owned a motherfucking gun I swear I would've shot around like a mad woman (not at people though!!!)

I am sick of everything ! Yes fine fucking hell I am back to my old depressing self again! I am so angry! Yes, I am a cynic, why because if I don't be one you gonna trample over my dreams and wishes like a fucking elephant would trample a small mouse!

I just hate everything! I don't want to answer to people. I don't wanna live up to other people's expectations of me! I don't need constant nagging and I don't wanna do what I don't wanna do!

If I don't wanna ever work it's my fucking business none of yours. I don't wanna work coz you think I should coz trust me even without work I would do just damn fine!

I don't wanna wait up for people to show up just so that they can leave again! I don't want fake smiles nd fake happiness. I don't need them coz they lead to tears and I goddamn hate tears.

I'm so tired of crying so that you can hear me. But you are so fucking deaf when it comes to me! You all are !

I wanna run away! I don't need responsibility. Let me learn to be responsible for myself then tell me to be responsible for others.


I am so fucking trappped. So claustrophobic in this fucking big world. So lonely in this noisy over populated world.

Just let be me, please !

xxxx

1 comment:

Electric Shaman said...

But what else would anyone have you rather be... you are all amazing shamazzzing juust the way you are!!!