Saturday, February 02, 2008

IF MY LIFE WERE A FILM, THIS WOULD BE THE SOUNDTRACK!





So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...


Opening Credits:
Rape Me- Nirvana!

Waking Up:
No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley

First Day of School:
We'll live and die in these towns- The Enemy

Falling in Love:
Because I got High- Afroman

Fight Song:
She Hates Me- Puddle of Mud

Break up Song:
Check up on it- Beyonce

Prom:
Baby Boy- Beyonce ft. Sean Paul

Life:
Teddy Picker- Arctic Monkeys

Driving:
Suburban Knights- Hard-Fi

Flashback:
Foundations- Kate Nash

Wedding:
Same Jeans- The View

Birth of a Child:
Hey there Delilah- Plain White Ts

Final Battle:
Fuck it(I don't want you back)- Eamon

Death Scene:
Stars in their Eyes- Just Jack

Funeral Song:
Chasing Pavements- Adele

End Credits:
Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

So, if my life would be a film, it would the depressing/EMO kind with occassional flashes of happiness.

TAAA-DAAAAAA: Kurt Cobain will do his thing for the opening credit, though I wish the song was either Depressed or Lithium. Anyhow this gives a glimpse of how grungy the film would be !
I get up waking up hating women and believe that school is so dreadful I'll probably die there *what a coincidence but so true!* I will fall in love but of course because I got high and then once I get sober I will break up, because "SHE" hates me...wait a min...am I a lesbian in my film who turns straight later, since I'll be singing Baby BOY! OMG!
I would be as witty as my darling Alex Turner which is all good :) my life does sum that up...bwahaahaha *evil laughter!*
As usual when I am driving I would've extra loud music, trying to fit in the suburban lifestyle.
When I look back at my life I will be singing about the woes of a lover! "and I know I should let go...but I can't"
I love the fact that I will be getting married in the Same Jeans,and my kid will be called Delilah. And when I do decide to throw in the towel I will still be swearing like a mad woman !
I'll probably die on the pavement after chasing cars!


LOL, I love this ! And it is so accurate, I didn't change a thing! SO there now, you know me ;)

xxxxx

No comments: