Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spotted! Paris Hilton Believes in Santa Claus




Christmas is here and who better to spread the Festive Cheer other than our favourite celebrities! Paris Hilton has recently been spotted wearing this very Santa Claus t-shirt, adding a little holiday spirit to the world! She ups her style quota by updating her casual look to glam with bold accessories (her red shoes remind me of Dorothy and I can’t wait to get my own pair!) This year’s top trend and still ‘hawt’ in the market is graphic t-shirts and Paris works this rock n roll meets vintage look perfectly! Think Topshop meets Urban Outfitters. Everyone from Mischa Barton to Lindsay Lohan has been spotted with graphic t-shirts, which made us rush out and buy some for ourselves. Take a cue from Ms Hilton and wear the Xmas spirit on your sleeve, quite literally!

2 comments:

Johnpaul said...

I hate the trends! I hate the superstars! I love your blog!!!

Shrutters said...

cheers john! I'm sorry blogging about superstars is part of my job and it adds a bit of spice to my general whining about life ;) x