Wednesday, December 12, 2007

BAGS BAGS AND MORE BAGS !!!!!

I've been lazy ! No really, I have. Yes, I'm busy every single day, yes my life is extremely manic. But the fact remains I am lazy !
I have having all these wonderful thoughts that I wanted to pen (type) down, but I have been lazy! Laziness is great though ! Well great for me, coz I love just zoning out and laziness helps me do exactly that.
Well hum dee dum, getting to the topic running that's been through my head recently! FASHION!! Yes, baby Fashion! Why? Because I love F.A.A.A.A.S.S.S.S.S.S.H.H.H.H.H.I.O.N!
And I also love bags, and I thought I would treat my little blog like dairy, by writing something interesting, instead of my rants!
I was reading the blogpost about Bagmybag.com, which is a designer bag renting sites for us poor people! Finally, I can have my dirty hands on the amazing Fendi bag, or the classic Chanel! Oh the joy !! A friend of mine had introduced me the idea of renting bags a couple of years ago, but there was a problem ! Not only was the rent price OTT, but also they were all based in America! Damn !!! One of the American sites with a great collection is BagBorrowSteal.com, which lets you choose a varied of vintage bags to the IT bags! They have a lovely selection that lets you borrow the bag your fav celebs been spotted with ! The Fendi bag, which I had been drooling over all throughout Summer, could be borrowed by a member for 117$ a week!
It rained all over my idea of sporting a Fendi spy bag! It wasn't part of my life plan to borrow bags for that much (although it still is cheaper than actually buying it...)it just didn't make sense borrowing a bag all the way from America!
But recently I stumbled upon Bagmybag.com, while doing work ex at handbag.com (the amazing fashion website!!!) I googled it, I checked the letter that was accompanied with the bag the Fashion Ed. had called for ! Finally, I found the website, but it was under construction! Boo-hoo !!! So I googled a bit more, and came across handbag.com's Fashion Ed's blog about the wesbite !! (Joy, oh joy!!) The bags are cheaper to rent, £30 a week and £70 a month for a Prada !!! And the best news of it all is...it is based in jolly ol' UK !
So as I wait for the website to become accessible I can just daydream about the lovely bags!! Ahh Fashion!!! The only BIG problem in all this would be having to return the bag at the end of the month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been on this site an its mega! It has the best bags by far. I have rented a Balenciaga bag for a month as its available, unlike most handbag hire sites. I would really recommend this one.