Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lament

I don't regret things much, but today I do regret something...something big....and the following lyrics sum it up for me....

She finally drank her pain away a little at a time
But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind
Until the night

She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away his memory
Life is short but this time it was bigger

- Whiskey Lullaby

....I don't think this is a break up song...I love this song, I love the feeling of love in it...It's the feeling of what could've been.

xxx

1 comment:

Electric Shaman said...

Hah!! Somehow something incredible that couldve been never seems as incredible when it is in the realm of possibility. Am listening to the same song. Dont listen to it.. it SUCKS BLOWS