Monday, September 10, 2007

Have you ever been to a place in your life where you have this queasy feeling? It is not quite fulfilling yet it is not wholly empty ! It's got the sensation to lift you up yet everything is quite a blur ! I can't really explain it !
I'm feeling pretty okay, I'm not really in touch with the world today, my msn keeps beeping and the songs keep playing on my iTunes.I just ignore everything to live in my world. I'm listening to my favourite song on the loop, but unusually enough I am not lingering on to its words.
I maybe going slightly insane because I feel this strange kind of happiness engulf me it's big strong arms. I creep a little smile but I am scared to jinx it.
Last night I lay awake writing this poem in my head...I shut my eyes hard to retain all the words and mark it down on a paper. But my mind feels busy today, and I forget things easily. I want to do a thousand and one things, I am supposed to do a million and yet I stop at the first thing and ponder till the day comes to an end.
I want to watch films all day long, I don't need anyone right now. I am happy being me, I am happy being with me.
I know this is short lived, happiness is like a distant relative, one who visits only when he (strangely enough happiness is a male!) needs me.
Hum dee dum I shall bask in the glory of this distant relative today.
If this blog post makes no sense, forgive me please, because I am happy !

xxx

2 comments:

Electric Shaman said...

Happiness in your own world. Thats so special and yet so esoteric. People think that you find happiness with other humans but why search for happiness in a world full of anger, hatred, passion, trust, love, hope, dissappointment, loss. It is so much safer to have a world within yourself. A world where no one can hurt you but you! Someday maybe I will find this happiness that you speak of .. hopefully!
Nerdo how much does it cost to fly to london and hitch a cab to come give you a huuuuge bear hug?

Shrutters said...

dude ! u should hang out with me more often ! after all i am the happy-go-lucky-alwayz-smiling-girl :P