Monday, May 12, 2008

Dear Pervert

I see you have been checking me out ever since I got on the train. I do realize that my skirt is short, but in case you haven't noticed it's finally summers!

Your leering at me just angers me and had you not been drunk and with a burly friend I would've kicked you in the balls so hard that next time you even think about looking at a girl, you hurt!
I know you are a low lying scum who hasn't got laid for the longest time and your idea of a perfect date is beer and a few burps before getting down to business. Mind you, your ugly bald head and disgusting clothes don't make it easy for you to get that many dates in the first place!
I would like to point out that just because you have your pathetic eyes on me, doesn't bother me. Maybe seeing me is the highlight of your day or maybe even month of your sorry excuse for a life!

So carry on your misreable existence while I pop out of the train not bothered about you! Next time before you leer at someone, I do hope you remember she won't give a flying fuck about you, because my dear, you are nothing but a pathetic pervert. Here's tip for you: Why don't you choke on your beer and die?

Muchos hatred
Me !

*Picture courtesy: Cartoonstock.com*

1 comment:

Harsh said...

hey...
i like...
you sound like a haryanvi jatt going on a roll, in comprehendable english.
heehee
kill those muthafukas!
xx