Wednesday, January 02, 2008

CHOCOLATE- My Sin






I write this blog as I grab another Twix out of the massive well...eh Twix bag :) Yummmy! Today was my last day as an official slob as I go back to work tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm now officially on a diet too *munches on another Twix bar* well that is after I finish all the chocolate at home! And that my dear friends, will take a long time, unless they are kept under lock and key, with the key being hid in a whale's tummy deep under the ocean! That would mean that in order to get the chocolate I'd have to go through the massive ordeal of going to the ocean (long journey!) find the specific whale, speak "whale" to it (I've watched Finding Nemo closely, and wrote down the pointers!!!) convince the whale to let me cut it open,at which point I will be attacked by Green Peace who would confuse me for a Japanese fisherwoman as I will frantically try to explain to the Green Peace Dude in a Crappy Suit (he best doesn't pretend not to be wearing a Green Peache tee under the wrinkled suit...my eyes are trained for fashion!!!) Anyhow, after much confusion, the GPDinCS (Green Peace Dude in a Crappy Suit) will let me go, mainly because I don't speak Japanese. We might even plot to catch the Japanese whale killers with my wonderful whale speaking talent! (but let's leave that for another day) The whale finally would have pity on me and spit out the key to the chocolate heaven ! I will then swim back to the land and I drag my butt back home, but then I will be sooo tired, chocolate won't even seem tempting!
Hehehe, yes I have gone mad ! But the above story seems a lot like my life. I seem to be chasing things, only to give it all up in the end.
All the years, I have been chasing to be a grown up and now frankly, I'm quite sick of it! Same goes with other things in my life but I don't want to get into the details.
Anyway, on to the most important thing in life, from tomorrow I officially give up chocolte. Well, not entirely. I would be bonkers to give up such a divine item. I have gone way OTT in regards with the Seven Deadly Sins, and Gluttony seems like a Lemon and Herb burger at Nando's compared to the Very Hot one I am used to!
But, yes, it's time for me to grow up, so in 2008 I will be seeing a lot less of chocolate, and a lot less of alcohol too!
I am just hoping this sacrifice has some effect on my childish mind!
xxx

No comments: