Saturday, December 02, 2006


Christmas is a time for gifts, it's always about recieving than giving and everyone knows that.
This year to make it easier to shop for presents for me this year I'm making a list for Santa *hint hint*
All I want for Christmas is....



1) Knit Cap- one of those cool ones.
2) Xbox360- who the fuck said they were boy toys?
3) J'Adore or Chanel no 5...not too fussed...either would do :P
4) Chloe Paddington Bag
5) A spa treatment-somewhere exotic not downtown London!
6) Tickets for a Coldplay concert
7) A printer- so that I don't have to run to Uni just to print a piece of paper!
8) Chocolates!!!!!!!!
9) Those *ROCK* earrings from Accessorize
10) Skinny jeans that actually fit me
11) Jimmy Choos
12) An all expense paid trip to New York/Milan/Paris/Barcelona/Prague
13) A house that cleans itself!
14) A time machine so that I have more time to do my assignments
15) David & Goliath goodies
16) Dinner @ the Ritz- what the hell...a girl can dream!!!
17) A chauffeur driven Bentley
18) A Ferrari
19) A SideKick or a BlackBerry Pearl
20) Balls to get another tattoo- this time on my wrist

All I want for Christmas is EVERYTHING!!!

xx

No comments: